Wednesday, July 13, 2016

You can’t please all of the people all of the time

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”. ― John Lydgate also quoted very famously by Abraham Lincoln!
 
 
Please allow me to explain, I promise to give you my very best, but I can't help everyone, or please everyone even though i really do try to satisfy every one of my clients, simply not everyone is satisfied for instance this lady on www.ripoffreport.com. I'm showing this because I'm not ashamed to admit that I'm not a 100% perfect! Not everyone is going to be satisfied, or pleased with me or my work. However I do apologize, it has come to my understanding that I have 2 or 3 bad reviews, I can only find this one, but when I find them I will post them, everyone is allowed to their own opinion's, and there was only 1 perfect man that walked this Earth and that was Jesus!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment